This Year's Progress
- I'm on page 285 of Grudem. Some progress...
- I did in fact read, dabble in some books: Five Views of Inerrancy, Unintended Revolution, Bishop, Brain Rules. I'm in the middle of Wright and Worthen. Read some Team of Rivals and some other failed finishes...
- I continue to inch toward my long term goals to work through the university physics and calculus textbooks I have.
- I've signed up to get an inspirational verse a day from Bible Gateway. They have a number of helpful reading plans to read through the Bible, the NT, audio, chronological (intriguing). I use BG all the time to look up verses when I'm writing.
- Run at least 3x a week
- To grow in wisdom and favor with God and mortals (and not to shrink in stature)
- I hope to get through Wright's Paul and the Faithfulness of God. It will take at least all year.
- I'd like to read some other books too... there are just too many to keep up.
- Continue through Grudem, mostly on Saturdays. I at least hope to self-publish a second review volume on God and creation by the end of June.
- Continue my way through physics and calculus, a page a day (note to self, pp. 384, 419), finish before I turn 55.
- Now the throw away - I'd like to paraphrase some classic philosophy texts on Fridays.
- I have a contract with WPH to finish my NT series with a book on Hebrews through Revelation, due July 1 (there are some accompanying devotionals due this year).
- Another book is embarrassingly overdue with Fortress on Hebrews and my target date is March 1. This is the writing priority for the first months of the year.
- I have other ideas. :-)
Happy New Year!