Friday, January 01, 2021

New Year's Goals (2021)

Every year I set goals for the year (e.g., last year). Most of us don't do too well. But it is useful, if nothing else to be able to look back and remember where things stood a year ago.

1. I would like to read/skim a book a week. My daughter Sophie and I read How to Win Friends and Influence People together recently. Starting the new year with Victor Frankl's Man's Search for Meaning.

2. I need to continue running. I've signed up for another NY virtual race--1010 miles this year is the goal. 

3. I did not write any peer-reviewed books this year, although I did self-publish my Explanatory Notes on 1 and 2 Thessalonians. It would be nice to write a peer-reviewed book this year.

4. My slow work through interests of my youth inches forward. Goals: P (814); Ca (559); Ch (295); R (198); Q (95).

Happy New Year!

No comments: