A Recapitulation Plus
In this booklet we have tried to show:
- That the Fall of Man necessitated a Coming of the Lord.
- That the truth of a Kinsman Redeemer required the Coming of the Lord.
- That this Kinsman Redeemer would come into this world by a different process by which ordinary men came.
- That God gave to Abraham Four Promises in which may be seen the Coming of the Lord.
- That these promises applied especially to Abraham's descendants through Isaac (Israelites) and not through Ishmael (Arabs).
- That God began to work on this Four Promise Program when Joseph was sold into Egypt.
- That He has worked on it since then with some successes and hindrances.
- The World Setting at the First Coming of Jesus Christ.
- A Lost Golden Opportunity at Jesus' First Coming.
- How Far God has progressed with This Program in the time of people now alive and the prophetic meaning of this.
- The chronological order of chapters 36, 37, 38, and 39 of Ezekiel, a sign of the Coming of the Lord.
- The riddance of Palestine of the Turks in World War I, an indication of the end of this age later on.
- World War I was the first birth pang in the period Jesus called the beginning of sorrows. (Matthew 24:8) Armageddon will be the last travail pain which will bring the birth of the Millennial Dispensation, hence, a Second Coming Sign.
- That World War II, another birth pang, helped bring the New Jewish Nation and made way for, at least, a three fourths partial fulfillment of Ezekiel 37, indicating the end of the age.
- That the Jewish economic situation now following the groove of Ezekiel 38 is a sign of the coming of the Lord.
- That the Palestinian stage is so fully set now for the Russian invasion that it is a great sign of the Coming of the Lord.
- How the Fourth Promise has determined the destinies of Nations and Individuals.
- The Time of the Russian Invasion.
- The Purpose of the Tribulation.
- How the Fourth Promise applies to the antichrist and the False Prophet in connection with Armageddon.
- The details of the Battle of Armageddon.
- The Four Promises to Abraham as they apply to Christ's Millennial Reign and to Gog and Magog of Revelation.
- Two prophetic outcroppings in the Election of 1960 show the shaping of events pointing to the Coming of the Lord. The sentiment of incongruous Church Federation is a sign of His Return.
- Jesus Christ, at His Revelation with His Holy Angels, will wipe out all communists, including the Greatest, the antichrist, and destroy Communism forever. Amen!
- We are living in a world of smouldering animosity, trying to get rid of God. It is an hour of pent-up tensions. Smouldering animosities eventually will blaze and pent-up tensions will break.
In these days of missiles, we read about rockets on their launching pads before they begin their journeys—in case of war journeys of devastation and destruction. When these missiles are placed on their launching pads, there probably is a period of anxiety and tension, especially while the count down is on and very especially at the moment of the Zero Hour of firing. The Nations today are on a launching pad of Anxiety and Tension. In the light of the whole of prophetic signs, God, in His heaven, has already begun the count down. The Zero Hour is the shout and descent of the Lord for His upward-looking and deceased saints—the Rapture. The count down, seemingly already on, is 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0. Only God knows where we are in it. For the nations, following the Zero Hour, is the terrible, incomprehensible Tribulation. For the redeemed, at the Zero Hour, is eternal salvation and immortality. Reader, are you, yours, your neighbors, and acquaintances ready for this Hour?