In my theology in a nutshell series:
1. The Christian ethic is, at its base, a virtue ethic.
2. The foundational value of a Christian ethic is love.
3. We must not let any other thing take God's place in our life.
(for III, see IX below)
4. God calls us to respect authority in honor of his authority.
5. God calls us to respect our governments.
6. God calls us to respect our parents and spouses.
7. Thou shalt not murder.
8. War should only be conducted under extreme circumstances.
9. Capital punishment should be reserved for extreme circumstances, if used at all.
10. Force against an offender can sometimes be justified.
11. There is a time to die, although we should not play God with human life.
12. God values life in the womb, and we should preserve it.
13. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
14. Divorce is usually hostile to God's fundamental values.
15. God's ideal is an equal partnership in marriage.
16. Sex should be kept within a marriage relationship.
17. The Bible prohibits homosexual sex and several other types of sex act.
18. Thou shalt not steal.
19. The Bible views hoarding wealth as a sin against God and neighbor.
20. The economic structures of society can be more or less loving.
21. Thou shalt not bear false witness or swear falsely in court. (includes III)
22. Truthtelling is almost always the loving thing to do.
23. Thou shalt not covet.
24. We must work out our salvation with fear and trembling.
25. Many issues are a matter of individual or corporate conscience.