- Abson Joseph: "The Background and Implications of the Language of the New Birth in 1 Peter"
- Kayla Caruso: "Becoming Like a Child: John Wesley's Doctrine of Childhood"
- Constance Cherry: "Child Dedication in Alternative Rites for Wesleyans: Some Possible Models for Contemporary Practice" (also responded to two papers for the Charles Wesley part)
- Patrick Eby: moderated "Language and Experience in Cultural Contexts" (the panel had Abson Joseph, Lara Levicheva, and Lena Caruso; Patrick also responded to two papers for the Charles Wesley part)
- John Drury: On panel reviewing Katherine Sondregger's first volume on the Doctrine of God in her new Systematic Theology (also moderated one session)
- Lenny Luchetti: "A Homiletic New Birth: How Empathy Drove John Wesley to the Fields"
- And I have to mention Joanne Lyon: "Don't Be Overcome with Evil, but Overcome Evil with Good"