Saturday, December 05, 2015

Your Children Know Psalm 23?

A friend in class, Payton, was talking about a child in his church who didn't know the 23rd psalm. If you have children, how about teaching them it today?

The Lord is my shepherd;
     I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
     he leads me beside the still waters.
     He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
     For His name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
     I will fear no evil;
     For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
     You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
     My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
     All the days of my life;
     And I will dwell[a] in the house of the Lord Forever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this will be a priority once my son has the Lord's Prayer down. I do know that they worked on memorizing Ps. 23 in Sunday School, but that was a year ago.