Saturday, May 09, 2015

My God and Creation now published

I finally finished editing the first volume of my Sunday theology series and self-published it both in Kindle and paperback form (190 pages). The first volume is called God and Creation: Wesleyan-Arminian Reflections. Here is the Kindle link:

And here is the paperback link:

It is all available on the web for free as well, although the published version has key terms and discussion questions if you wanted to go through it as a group.

As far as I know, the Wesleyan Church currently doesn't have a resource like this one. When people ask me for a resource on our theology, I have to send them to the Nazarenes. Christ and Salvation is also finished in unedited form, and I hope to get it edited and published in a month or two. The Spirit and the Church is in process... next post tomorrow.

No comments: