1. ... would require a thorough knowledge of Koine Greek and an operating knowledge of Hebrew.
2. ... would require a substantial knowledge of Second Temple Judaism and the relevant parts of the Old Testament.
3. ... would require extensive knowledge of the first century Greco-Roman context.
4. ... would require a substantial knowledge of the last century and a half of biblical scholarship, including the ability to engage scholarship in other languages
5. ... would involve proficiency at historical-cultural method.
6. ... would not be valued by most churches, might make you a less effective preacher, and you probably still won't be able to find a teaching job. :-)