I'll confess I'm at a loss. There is so much anger toward the government right now and the Obama administration, but the equation doesn't add up to me. People will say things like, I bet those Christians who voted for Obama regret it now. But I'm never quite sure what they are pointing to.
These are elements of anger I hear:
1. Big deficit and getting bigger exponentially
3. Health care legislation
4. "Big government" (is this code for health care legislation?)
5. Socialism (is this code for health care legislation?)
6. Bail outs of banks, GM, Chrysler, etc...
7. Attitude toward immigration
But I think there's more to it than this, predispositions and missing elements. What would you say are the missing elements in the equation, if you think there are?