Nov. 9-11, 2010, Wesley Seminary at Indiana Wesleyan University will host an extraordinary lineup of speakers to address...
“Outreach in an eWorld: Innovation, Creativity & Connectivity”
1. Thom Rainer: “How to Become a Transformation Church Part 1”
Founding dean of the Billy Graham School of Mission & Evangelism and author of twenty-two books, including Simple Life, Simple Church and Essential Church.
2. Dan Kimball: “Love-Hate Stories of e-Mission”
Author of Emerging Church, They Like Jesus, But Not the Church and Emerging Worship.
3. Warren Bird: “Reaching a Wireless Generation: What 1000 Youth Told Us.”
Dir. of Research for Leadership Network and author of Viral Churches and Multi-site Church Road Trip
4. Ed Stetzer: “How to Become a Transformation Church Part 2”
Dir. of Lifeway Research and author of Comeback Churches, Breaking the Missional Code and Viral Churches.
5. Rusty Rueff: “Real Time Church”
Former VP of Electronic Arts & PepsiCo and uthor of Talent Force: A New Manifesto for the Human Side of Business
INFO & Registration: http://www.regonline.com/builder/site/tab3.aspx?EventID=829212
This is the Great Commission Research Network's annual meeting, taking place in Marion this November. Cost for college/seminary students is only $39! But this conference is for lay volunteers, pastors and denominational leaders!