Writing a brief piece and thought jotting down some notes here would help me spit it out.
1. The place where God dwells. Isaiah 61.
2. The highest sky--no difference between sky and heaven in original languages. Flat earth generally with heaven straight up, sometimes three, sometimes more layers of sky. 3 skies in 2 Corinthians.
3. The place of God's true temple (Isaiah 6, Hebrews)
4. Place to which Christ was exalted
5. Place of intermediate state, perhaps. In some cases, possibly place of eternity
6. Will be restored/renewed, possibly removed