Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Three Systematic Theology Volumes Done

Eight years ago, I started a series of blog posts on Christian theology and ethics. I have now published three of those volumes. In fact, the heart of a Wesleyan systematic theology is now finished. The Wesleyan tradition doesn't have a lot of these, the Wesleyan Church especially. 

Luther Lee (founder of the Wesleyan Methodist Church) published one, I think. My favorite one was done by H. Orton Wiley in the early twentieth century. He was Nazarene. The Nazarenes have a couple others also (H. Ray Dunning, for example). The United Methodists might claim Thomas Oden's theology, although his goal is not to be specifically Wesleyan.

So this is a pretty rare bird. When the final volume on ethics is edited, I'll also publish all four volumes in one binding. Links to the volumes on amazon are attached to the titles.

God and Creation










Christ and Salvation









The Spirit and the Church



 

1 comment:

Mike Colaw said...

This is outstanding. Thanks for your work on this. I can't wait to go through it all.
Mike Colaw
encountertrinity.com