Saturday, October 17, 2015

Craig Keener's Acts volume 4

Excited to receive a copy of Craig Keener's fourth and final volume in his monumental Acts commentary series. I remain as ever dumbfounded at the magnitude of his genius, his knowledge, and of this work in particular. Asbury Seminary is incredibly blessed to have him as a professor!

This is clearly now the preferred Acts commentary for Wesleyans of an evangelical stripe. All evidence is processed judiciously. He hasn't convinced me yet to change some positions, but I will listen and re-examine at least one key position he takes in this volume whose opposite I have considered obvious for some time. :-)

Now all I need to do is buy the third volume and my set will be complete. Congratulations to Craig on this momentous achievement!


No comments: