Tuesday, May 01, 2012

My third Paul book...

I noticed that the third and final book in my Paul series is now available through Amazon.  It is called Paul: Prisoner of Hope and covers Ephesians, Colossians, 2 Thessalonians, Philemon and the Pastoral Epistles.  Two devotional books are also written and on the way.


The earlier two volumes are, first of all, Paul: Messenger of Grace, which covers 1 Thessalonians, Philippians, 1 and 2 Corinthians, and Galatians.


Two devotional Bible study books go with it (one on 1 Thessalonians, one on Philippians).


Finally, there is my book on Romans, unfortunately named Paul: Soldier of Peace.  It has been selling pretty well so seems to have scratched an itch somewhere.


Two devotional Bible study books go with it (one on the first 8 chapters, the second on the rest).


The Jesus series is up to bat now.  Immense thanks to Wesleyan Publishing House for doing this series with me!

No comments: