Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Greek Alphabet Video

Greek for Ministry begins next week, a new experimental course happening both online and onsite in Indianapolis on Tuesday nights for 8 weeks. The first week covers pronouncing Greek words, what an interlinear and an analytical is, as well as key connecting words.

The first vidcast lecture is up: http://interactive.ihets.org/p48469913.

I might also mention two posts I put up yesterday on the seminary Dean's blog, one on the new cohorts in town this week and the other my continued writing on a great time for the Wesleyan tradition.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Is there anyway to provide link for downloadimg the file.

Would love to learn something about Greek at my leisure hours,
Thanks!

Ken Schenck said...

I do not at this time have access to these files in a downloadable form (although I have heard the powers that be might be able to make mov files out of them). In the end, I shouldn't post all the lectures because there are students paying to take a class. I probably will post some of them, though.

Anonymous said...

Ha!Ha!Ha!

Thanks for the sincere reply, I can probably use computer tricks to capture the file if I wanted to, but of course with some work. I was assuming you might be posting all the lessons, which will be a lot easier and faster to download if it can be put up. But since this is restricted in a sense, it is understandable.