Friday, January 02, 2009

Stats on my websites

Now that 2008 is over, I thought I might mention the stats I have on this blog and my archive site in terms of unique visitors.

According to Freestats.com, I had over 1500 unique visitors to this blog a month. Google Analytics says that I had 18,012 absolutely unique visitors last year, meaning that 18,012 different computers accessed this website. I've had visitors from almost everywhere in the world, with the exception of Greenland, Belarus, and Mongolia. Ok, Ok, there are a couple countries missing in South America and most of Africa.

On my archive site, kenschenck.com, I had about 90,000 hits last year, over 20,000 visits (not unique visits).

I know these stats pale next to many other bloggers, but it gives you some sense of who is here with you.

5 comments:

Jennie Joy said...

That's crazy! Wow.

Well, I will show up as "Emeloord, Flevoland" or "the Netherlands"... but that's just because our satellite internet connection is routed through Holland. Really, I'm in Sudan. Promise. :)

Ken Schenck said...

I had always wondered who was reading the blog from the Netherlands. It never came up in Google with a precise location, just said someone had looked at it from there.

I imagine your weather is better than here in Indiana about now...

:-)

Kevin Jackson said...

I enjoy your blog, but "lurk" most of the time. :) Happy New Year.

Ken Schenck said...

Lurkers from the Wild West are welcome!

Keith Drury said...

I read regularly from Indiana but you knew that. Given the stats you can be quite happy with this large a "Sunday school class" ! ;-)