Friday, March 16, 2007

Discussion Posted

Thanks to OAW for graciously assenting to the compilation of this two week discussion. In ended up being 85 pages worth.

I tried to limit the material to our discussion. However, Craig had some critiques before OAW chimed in, and in a few cases, OAW responded to comments from others in a way that made me think I should include the comment to which he was responding. When OAW didn't really respond, I have omitted those comments for the sake of economy.

Finally, I thought Drury's comment yesterday made a nice preface. So if any of you have any objections to your comments being included, just email or comment here and I'll be glad to remove them. I've just used first names in those few cases, except for Drury.

http://www.kenschenck.com/calvinistpapers.html

Thanks to all of you.

P.S. I haven't read through it all, so I'm sure there are still spelling errors and such. The nice thing about the web is that they can be changed.

2 comments:

Keith Drury said...

I'll be linking to this in the coming week--and re-reading it...thanks again!

As you say, with the web we need never speak Pilate's , "What is written is written" again... for what is written can always be rewritten now. ;-)

Josh and Jaclyn said...

Thank you Ken for publishing this discussion. I am a Wesleyan attending a Reformed seminary, and I have found this discussion very helpful in light of my current position.