Monday, December 12, 2005

CafeTutor, further troubleshooting

I've now changed the colors to fit the cafe/default video setting. Does it look any better or is it Annie get your gun time?

I've now set up pages for Greek down to the letter video. If you're interested, click down to the letters and tell me what happens:

1. If you have your browser set in a certain way and have loaded Quick Time 7, does the top click open and start playing almost immediately?

2. Does it ask you whether you want to save it or open it?

I think I'm going to have to add a link on the home page called something like "Browser Hints" to suggest how to get these things set appropriately.

Daniel Lambert has directed me toward getting some controls on the opening welcome and setting it so it doesn't automatically start everytime you come to the site. It will have to wait for another break from grading...

Thanks for all walking along this journey with me. I spent some time going over algebra and slope intercept stuff with one of my step daughters tonight... sounds like a click pick, home schooling extravaganza (my kids are in public schools, but I smell a market)!

No comments: