Thursday, July 21, 2005

Novel Snippet Time

Believe or not, the novel has made it into double digits. Here's just a snippet to whet your appetite (and/or keep at me so I finish it):

From chapter 3
Priscilla entered the atrium just moments after I did, her hair covered with a veil down to her shoulders. Her face was serious, but beautiful as always.

“I covered my hair just for you, Timothy,” she said with a smile.

For the first time, I saw the hint of a grin on Paul’s face as well.

“You know I think Apollos is right, Timothy,” Aquila ventured this time. “Aristotle would be proud of you.”

2 comments:

Scott D. Hendricks said...

Ken Schenk, you are a stud. I can't wait to read your novel; you'd better finish this novel, you have whetted my appetite, and I am beginning to drool. Will it be another Historic Novel thriller like Paul Maier's "The Flames of Rome"? I bet you can write better than him.

P.S.- I can't wait for Latin this fall.

Ken Schenck said...

I have high hopes to finish it. But it's the summer and I don't have 200 papers to grade right now :)